Thursday, May 07, 2009

Friends: Part I

Just some recent pictures from of our time with friends!
Deanna and I took the kids on a field trip to Krispy Kreme! We live across the street from KK, but this is the first time I've ever taken the girls inside!

Claire being silly with Olivia!


Watching the donuts being made! (actually the conveyor belt was off when we were there, but the workers were sorting the donuts and adding jelly and stuff like that!!)


Soooo cute!


Claire & Landon got their own table! They are so funny together!! Deanna and I over heard Claire ask Landon... "Are you my friend Landon?". Landon: "Yeah, you're my friend Claire!". It was the sweetest thing!


Landon, Claire, Anna & Olivia swinging!



Claire, Olivia and another one of our friends, Julia, playing in the mulch!



Big girl Anna and "baby" Anna loved jumping on the the moving bridge!


Sitting on bench watching the geese and ducks!
L to R: Claire, Grant, Anna C., Anna L, Landon & Olivia.


Claire & Anna L. chasing a goose (they were quickly reprimanded!).


Ahhhh... friends!!


We watched one of our friends from church the other day. Elliott is Anna's age and Claire LOVES him! She was so excited that he was coming over to play!


Elliott ringing the doorbell to the cabin! "Come in!"



And... he's in!


Fun times with FRIENDS!

3 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

You live ACROSS THE STREET from KK??!! OH MY! It would be DEATH to me!!

WHAT a FUN day!

Tracy said...

Those are so cute!! Thanks again for watching him. It was a great help. I'd be happy to take your girls anytime.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

The pictures of the kids are so cute! I love the one of all of them on the bench...adorable! KK has to be a very popular spot to visit with them.