PUPPET MANIA
Whew... we have had a super busy Memorial Weekend. I worked this evening and tomorrow is my holiday to work at the hospital, but we still managed to pack our weekend full of activities. I've divided our fun into three parts to make it easier to follow. Hope everyone is enjoying your long weekend with family and taking some time to remember to brave men and women who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom. So thankful to be an American!
Whew... we have had a super busy Memorial Weekend. I worked this evening and tomorrow is my holiday to work at the hospital, but we still managed to pack our weekend full of activities. I've divided our fun into three parts to make it easier to follow. Hope everyone is enjoying your long weekend with family and taking some time to remember to brave men and women who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom. So thankful to be an American!

2 comments:
Yay! We made the blog!
Oh, I can't believe you guys were there too. Scott had to work on Sat. morning so I was going to take the girls to Puppet Mania for a little bit. I had the them all set and literally ready to put them in the car. However, the doors wouldn't open...yep, the keys somehow got locked in there. Oh, I was so upset when I called Scott to try and figure out what had happened when he'd driven the car the night before. I, however, was not nearly as disappointed as Caroline was. She's still asking us when we're going to the puppet show. I definitely can't show her this post...she'll be sad she missed out on the fun. Looks like a great time though!
Post a Comment