Thursday, May 07, 2009

Friends: Part II

I met up with two of my girlfriends from childhood last week. We met at The Greene and had lunch and coffee while we let the kids play outside! It was great to be with old friends! It was like going home again!!
Claire and Kyan hit it off from the start! They were great while we ate at the Cheesecake Factory!


Tara (Kyan's Mommy) with her baby Chase! Tara and I have known each other since early elementary school and we were even in Dayton Christian's production of 'The Sound of Music'. I played Marta and she was Gretel. Our older brothers are also great friends!

Claire loves playing with babies! She really did a good job at making Chase giggle!


Deanna and I have known each other since middle school. We were on the swim team together in high school as well! She just had her third child, baby Jolie, on Easter. Isn't she beautiful!?!


Our group!


Anna was so interested in baby Jolie!


The kids had so much fun playing together! Good times!!

1 comment:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

It's so wonderful to catch-up with old friends! How fun now that you all have children!