Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day '09

Mother's Day 2009 was a great day. It was also a beautiful day! We went to church as a family in the morning and then to Brio for lunch. I am so thankful that the Lord entrusted two sweet little girls into my care. Motherhood is by far the most challenging job in the world, but certainly the most rewarding! Hope all you wonderful mommies out there had a special day!Mommy with her girls on a beautiful Mother's Day morning!

Sophie kind of wandered into this picture, but I love it because she is one of my girls too!


I was fortunate enough to have a loving, nurturing mother who taught me how to love my own children! Here she is with Claire!


My girls have the two best Grandmothers in the world! Grammy & Claire outside Brio.



My Grandma McDowell with Claire. She is a wonderful example of a Godly woman and mother. The strongest prayer warrior I know. I covet her prayers.


Anna with both her Grandmothers!


After a nice afternoon nap for everyone, we went to the park and to get ice cream! It was truly a great day!


Down the BIG slide!


Anna loves the tunnels!


Grammy helping Claire with her ice cream!


Papa was nice enough to share his ice cream with Anna!

3 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Happy Mother's Day Michele!!!
What a beautiful day it was!! So glad you had a good one.

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

I think you are a wonderful mother and I am happy to watch you raise your little girls. I love them as well, especially that little Claire. She has worked her way into my heart over these last couple of years!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Happy Mother's Day, again, Michele! You're a wonderful mother! What a fun day with the family!