As I am writing this on my laptop, I am sitting in the shade of my backyard, watching my girls have the time of their little lives in a $10 piece of plastic... a BABY POOL! I seriously had no idea they would enjoy this so much. The past couple summers Claire hasn't really loved the baby pool, just spending short periods of time in the pool (mostly climbing in & out). This year, however, the baby pool is the best thing in the world! Maybe because Claire has the company of her little sister... who knows! I have to say that I LOVE summer and I love watching my girls play together and enjoy the great outdoors! Ahhhh... so refreshing after a loooong winter!
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
$10 Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WHEW! It IS so hot! Kids just got home from school and we are OFF to the pool for a cooling dip!!
CUTE! CUTE pictures!!
Our dogs love to get our wading pool too...it is just TOO tempting!
The girls look so cute swimming and playing together! Water fun is the best in the summer...no better way to stay cool!
Post a Comment