Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Father's Day was a very busy day for us, but also very enjoyable! After church, we went to Grammy & Papa's house for a cook-out and to celebrate Papa & Ben! Later that afternoon we made a trip to my Grandparent's house in Cedarville and there we celebrated Father's Day with my Grandpa & Dad! My girls are so fortunate to have Godly men in their lives that love them more than anything! We love you and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
I couldn't ask for a better Daddy to my girls than Ben!

Telling secrets, I guess!

Claire is showing off the science experiment she & Grammy are doing together. They are watching a bean grow!!

Anna is always clapping!

Kisses for Anna!

And more kisses! Welcome to the love-fest!!

Anna's shirt says "I love Grandpa".

Papa & his girls!!

Claire showing Papa the photo book we made him!

Grandpa Stephens and my Dad with all the girls!!

Grandpa sure does love my girls! I am so glad we were able to spend some time with him!!

Always silly together... they crack me up! So fun to watch them interact!!!

My grandparents with the girls!

Eating the very yummy pizza from Colonial Pizza in Cedarville! My favorite!

I love Grandpa (& Daddy!!)

1 comment:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Great fun and great photos!