Monday, June 15, 2009

Grammy's New Camera!

The other night Grammy came over to try out her new camera! She got some cute shots that I wanted to share!
Unbeknownst to us, Anna & Claire were on the verge of sickness when these photos were taken. We even commented that Anna was sitting surprisingly still for the photo shoot. Poor girl didn't feel well.





After their bath, they put on their FAVORITE pajamas ever... the tutu PJ's. Doesn't get much better than this for two little girls!

If you know Anna, you know the above & below pics are NOT the norm for our active girl. She ended up having a fever of 104 degrees the next day. So sad.
Anna summoned up enough energy to do a somersault!

I love this picture of the girls dancing to 'Dancing with the Stars'!!!

1 comment:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I hope they are better!!!
The tutu jammies are adorable!