Friday, June 19, 2009

Smoky Mountain Nat'l Park: Part 1

The most scenic and beautiful part of our trip was our time at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We've been there several times, but this time, seeing it through the eyes of my children, everything seemed even more amazing than I remembered. I love sharing God's creation with my girls!
I do LOVE this man! We have been together on many, many trips over our sixteen years together!

Ben & Claire in front of the Clingman's Dome sign. At 6643 feet, this is the Nat'l park and Tennessee's highest point. At this elevation, it was very cold!



Grammy & Papa with the girls at the Tennessee/North Carolina state line!

One of my favorite pictures from the trip!

Papa and his girls! So very sweet!


The views were spectacular!

Claire really had so much fun!

Awww... a kiss for Claire!


Peeking through the rock formation!

Exploring...

"For everything that is created by God is good..."
1 Tim 4:4

No comments: