Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Baby Bubblers

I enrolled Claire in "Baby Bubblers" at the Kettering Rec. It is a swimming class for infants. A parent must accompany the baby in the water. Basically the class introduces the babies to water and helps teach basic swimming techniques like kicking. Let me tell you... Claire is a natural kicker. She kicks non-stop when she is in the water, it's so funny. I hope she enjoys swimming as much as I always have! I have been in a pool since a young infant and just love being in the water! I wanted to introduce Claire at an early age so she wouldn't be afraid and hopefully will learn quickly to swim. It is also a matter of safety, as well. We had a lot of fun today and can't wait to back on Thursday!!



"Look at me, I'm about to stand!"

"The water looks like fun! Can I go in now?"


"Mommy that was fun, can we do it again???"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of Claire in her bathing suit all ready to go in for a 'dip'. Glad to hear she likes to kick those legs. I like the picture of her with her hair all wet. Fun, fun, fun. Barb

Tami said...

So cute...love her in her little bathing suit. My favorite is their little bottoms in the suits too. What fun memories for you.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

We should have a day at the pool THIS summer with everyone! Let's do it!
Claire will be a swimmer just like her Momma! Cute bathing suit!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

So cute! It sounds like Claire is going to love the water just like you Michele! It's great that you are taking her swimming. I have heard that this class is great for babies learning to swim...how much fun for her, as well as YOU!!!! Enjoy every moment!

The Vachas said...

This is such a cute post. Claire really looks like Ben in the profile shot. I love the swimsuit!! Landon Is going to start swim lessons again after Kindermusik end at teh end of May.

kendall harris said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait Kendall starts in June.

The Seekins Family said...

So cute! She really is changing her looks so much. Won't it be fun to have a baby pool party this summer!