We have season's tickets to the Dayton Dragon's and tonight we took Claire to her very first professional sporting event! We went downtown to Fifth Third Feild to see the Dragon's play. It was a PERFECT night for a baseball game! Claire had a great time taking in all the activities and the different lights and sounds! Grammy & Grandpa went with us and I think we had more fun watching Claire than we did watching the game!
Family Picture!
Family Picture!
Claire's first time eating Dippin' Dots! She couldn't get enough! YUM YUM!
Claire, Daddy & Gem. Claire was VERY interested in the big, green dragon with orange hair!
Claire, Mommy & Heater!
Watchin' the game very intently!
"GO DRAGON'S!!!!!!"



6 comments:
What a beautiful evening for the game! It looks like all of you had such a great time! Hopefully, you will have many more fun, and nice, evenings watching the Dragons!
We have never been to a Dragon's game and your post has motivated us to plan to see a game. It does look like you had a perfect night! I'm so glad the forcast is looking bright! We need to plan an outdoor baby get together soon!
What cute pictures! Looks like lots of fun!
Looks like you had such a great time!! We are going to try to take Landon again this year. He seemed to like it last year.
A fun evening out with Grandma & Grandpa (they are just in "gandbaby heaven", I know) & of course, Claire. All the pictures are cute and good shots of everyone. I love the red floppy hat that Claire is wearing!!! Adorable. My favorite shot is of Michele holding Claire (standing up on Michele's legs) and Claire is looking out at ?. Love Claire's look on her face with that red hat!
Happy times for all! Barb
Looks like fun- I hope we can get to a game this year.
Post a Comment