Today was such a beautiful day so the four of us headed for the park! Claire had her first swing and loved it! It was so cute to watch her pure excitement! She giggled several times! It is so much fun watching Claire experience so many "firsts", there is NOTHING like it! Sophie got to jump in the pond and chase the poor geese. One mama goose began hissing and flapping her wings at Sophie and it scared her to death. We think she was sitting on eggs and was warning Sophie not to get any closer. It was quite comical!! Hope everyone got a chance to get out and enjoy the beautiful day!








5 comments:
Another first to mark... swinging at the park. I like your family picture (last one). Sophie is a very lucky doggie.... sounds like she had lots of fun too, even though mamma goose wasn't real happy. A beautiful spring day for all.
Barb
I agree, I love the family picture! What a great day to be outside! Claire looks like such an older baby, more mature like a toddler, sitting in the big swing! She's so cute!
The swings are SO much fun, aren't they!!! Just wait till she gets a little older and you have to drag her kicking and crying back to the strolelr! We are already there! They can't get enough!
I love the family picture of the four of you. Yes, the park is lots of fun, Brittney is right about the kicking and screaming, but don't worry that gets better. Noah knows he isn't allowed to do that now so just a little fuss is all we get and why not it IS sad to leave!
Great pictures! I can't believe how big Claire looks in the swing. She may be taller than Landon now.
Post a Comment