Tonight we celebrated Ben's 30th birthday with the McDowell side of the family. Ben will turn 30 on Monday! We had a nice evening grilling out and just being with one another! Claire enjoyed spending time with her cousins!
Lauren, Connor, Jillian, Claire & Caroline.The "cousins"!!!
We keep waiting for Claire to stand... she has to be close. Just look at that leg up!




Nuna, Grandpa & Claire!
5 comments:
Thank you for a great evening! We had a lot of fun! We need to do it more often!
Yes, of course I agree with you Michele...our little girls are so cute and precious! Just adorable!
"Happy Birthday, Ben"! Wow, you hit that 30 milestone. :) It was good that the McDowell side could get together for awhile since everything has been 'crazy' for so many of you. I enjoyed seeing all the cousins together. It looked like they had fun. I especially liked seeing Claire and Caroline together--- getting a chance to see how much they may be starting to show some resemblance to each other.
Barb
Happy Birthday Ben. Those are some great pictures.
Ben! Thirty?!?!? Have a great day!
With love from the Kinney Gang!
I have to tell this. When we were over Ben's and Michele's, Michele asked us to take our shoes off in the kitchen before we went into the living room because she wanted to keep her carpet clean now that Claire is crawling. So, I went outside and came back in thru the kitchen. Everyone was in the living room except for Claire who was in the kitchen chewing on one of the shoes. Ha, Ha, Michele, you can't keep kids from germs. It just makes them healthier :)
Mom, Nuna, Linda Gayle
Post a Comment