Claire wanted desperately to swing on the the kids swing set, but they don't have a baby swing so we decided to let her try the big kids swing and at first we just held onto her. She learned very quickly to grip the swing and was able to be pushed without someone holding her. She was so proud of herself and wanted to swing ALL the time. She would stand at the back door and whine until we let her out and then would run for the swings! It was so cute!! Unlike her cousin Caroline, she wasn't thrilled with the trampoline so she spent the majority of her outdoor time swinging! Ben and I both commented on what a big girl she looked like on the swing all by herself! I guess I have to come to grips with the fact that my baby is not a baby anymore!!

Not so sure what this face was all about!!
BIG GIRL!!!

2 comments:
She fits right in with her bigger cousins on those swings. She looks more like 3 than 1!!Growing up way too fast...guess she is trying to fit her role of BIG sister!
Claire is such a big girl on the swing! There is definitely no more baby there! She is so cute and I love her expressions. You can tell she is having fun. She fit right in with the older cousins...she wasn't going to be left out no matter what her size! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
Post a Comment