Friday, October 26, 2007

A Family Halloween

Tonight we celebrated Halloween with my family because Shawn, Kristen and the kids are in town. Every year my mom has Halloween and all the kids get dressed at her house (she usually makes the costumes). She always makes chili and lots of other good food and we all hang out there for awhile before trick-or-treat. Well this year is a little different because Connor, Lauren & Jillian will be in Illinois. It's kind of sad, but at least we were able to get together, even if it was a little early! It was a pretty Fall evening and we had fun just being together. We even made a little bonfire and roasted marshmallows! Happy Halloween!
Our cutie-patooties! I know I am biased, but they have to be two of the cutest one year olds around!!

I had to get a shot of the back of Claire's Care Bear costume!

Claire: Cheer Bear, Lauren: Super Women, Caroline: Friendly Ghost, Jillian: Nice Witch. NOTE: Connor was at a friends house tonight. He is going to be Darth Vader!



My mom is a pianist and as you can see her grandgirls hope to follow in her footsteps! I think this is such a cute picture!! How cute are they?!?!

3 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Claire looked adorable in her Care Bear costume! So CUTE!!! There is definitely no cuter Care Bear trick-or-treater than her!!! She is going to have so much fun on Tuesday when she goes trick-or-treating for the 1st time!

We had a great evening too! LOVE the picture of Nuna's girls at the piano...priceless!

The Seekins Family said...

What a great idea to have Claire be a Care Bear or a "Claire Bear"!! She is so adorable in her costume, and it looks as though she likes it a little better than last years! Oh, and it's okay to be bias, they are two of the most adorable one year olds!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Awesome photos of everyone. I love all the holiday traditions...the chili, the get togethers...the kids WILL REMEMBER this and carry them on! I love all the costumes!Nuna is a blessing too!