All my friends that I work with got our kids together for the 2nd Annual NICU Halloween party! We all met at Maranda's house for the get together and we had a great time talking and letting all the kids play! Many of us are "with child" and on round two. It's kind of funny that many of us are having our second child so close just like we had our firsts! It so much fun and I am so fortunate to work with people that I can truly call friends and not just co-workers!

Claire playing with Anna and Tessa
Left to Right: Claire, Eli, Addison, Tessa, Landon, Anna, Julia, and Jayda.
The pumpkins didn't make it in the group picture. Above Noah and below an unhappy pumpkin Arilyn. Also, I didn't get a picture of Ava and Carson... sorry guys!

1 comment:
Such cute pictures of all the kids!!! What a fun time for the mommies!
Post a Comment