Monday, October 01, 2007

Boonshoft Get Together

Friday I got a little group together to go to the Boonshoft Museum. We are so fortunate to have such a great kid's museum in our area! I was so impressed with the exhibits and activities available to the kids. Caroline (my niece), Landon , Anna and Claire had a great time playing and exploring! Their Mommies had fun hanging out and watching the kids interact. We will definitely be making a return visit soon!

I was shocked that Claire went through this long, winding tunnel! At one point in the middle she kind of screamed out, but I called her name and she came crawling through! It was so cute!

The museum had an animal exhibit called "Wild Ohio" and had all the native Ohio animals. It was really nice! Claire was most enamored with the Coyote. I'm sure because he looks like a dog! The other kids were on to the next animal and Claire was still looking at the Coyote. I literally had to carry her away!


Oh... and she liked the little black fox as well. I wonder why?!?!


My favorite was the Otter exhibit! Boonshoft has two ADORABLE Otters and I mean adorable. They are so cute. We all commented on how much we wanted to take them home! It was about feeding time for them so they were right by the window ready to eat! As you can see Claire & Caroline were very interested in the cute creatures!


Landon & Claire hugging!


The crew "digging for fossils"!

Claire is pointing to Landon's nose in this picture. She is learning all the parts of the face so she is constantly pointing to people's nose, eyes, lips, teeth...

I love this picture of Claire, Landon, Anna and Caroline peeking through the back of the truck! So cute!

After Boonshoft, Heather and I took the girls to my parents house to visit and my Dad made his famous pizza for dinner! I think this picture of Claire and Papa is so sweet! Claire loves to say "Papa" now. It's her new favorite word!


5 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

LOVE Boonshoft! The kids had such fun. What a great field trip.

The Vachas said...

So cute! You guys took some great pictures. It was nice of not to mention that Landon flattened Claire to the ground both times they hugged. Landon is sorry he made you bump your head. I guess love does hurt. :(

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Thanks again for inviting us! We had a great time and can't wait to go back. The kids were so cute together!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful adventure you gave your children by taking them to such a great place. The pictures are all so cute of the kids. I just love seeing them all together, as little as they still are.

You are great mommies to do this for them.

Barb ~

Anonymous said...

Ben, Michelle and Claire (and new baby girl!)
We love to see your pictures on your website! Claire is getting so big and cute! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Aunt Linda, Uncle Tom, and Katie

p.s. katie hates living at home and we were wondering if you have an extra room! haha just kidding! she loves nursing school and is doing pretty well! she's interested in pediatric nursing, which is right up your alley!