As soon as we got to their house, Jillian showed me her front tooth that was literally hanging on by a thread. Kristen finally convinced Jillian that evening to yank it out and from what Jilli said it didn't hurt too bad! It bled just a little and then she was able to eat the things she wanted again! That night the tooth fairy came and left her $2 for her tooth. Shawn and I both wondered what happened to the days of getting a quarter for your tooth. I guess $2 is the going rate these days. Wow... how times have changed. I must be getting old!!!



1 comment:
Yikes, $2 for a tooth! A pricey going rate right now. What will it be in a few years for Claire and Caroline?!?!?!
Congrats Jilli! You are such a big girl, and so cute too! I love that smile!!!
Post a Comment