Some cute cousin pictures! The kids spent a lot of time playing outside and I was able to get some adorable shots of them together! Claire is definitely entertained by her older cousins antics! They are always able to get her to smile and giggle!
The girls swinging!
Lauren & Claire
Jillian, Claire & Ollie giving kisses!
LOVE this picture of Connor, Lauren, Jillian & Claire! We are just missing our 5th cousin Caroline to make this the perfect picture! Hopefully we can all get there at the same time for a cousin picture on the slide!
Ollie is giving Claire a wet kiss in this picture!! That Ollie!




1 comment:
ADORABLE pictures of the cousins! I just love the picture of the 4 of them on the slide...priceless! You can really tell they are having so much fun! I agree, the 3 older cousins are a wonderful source of entertainment for Claire and Caroline. They are so lucky to have them!!!
Post a Comment