I had matching Halloween overalls made for the girls this year and they turned out so cute (wish I could sew like this... or at all for that matter!). I just had to post pictures of Claire & Anna in their festive outfits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOVE the candy corn on the back! AND, the apron on the front...now, I think you need to get a bandanna in the same fabric for Sophie!!!!!!
Very cute pictures of the girls in their matching outfits! ADORABLE!!!
I agree, that would be cute on Sophie too!
I forgot to add that I love that picture of the girls together looking at the leaves...it's picture perfect! So sweet!
How cute! Who did their outfits?
Jenny... I always find great people on eBay to make my girls things. I've been an eBay addict for years!! I actually found a lady there and she makes stuff free or really cheap in exchange for modeling from Claire & Anna wearing her things. She never uses their names or their location! It's a pretty sweet deal!!
Darling pictures of the girls. Their outfits are very unusual and that makes it fun to have someone make them for you. You get things that you just can't buy at a store. The outside, with the leaves, is just perfect with their matching clothes. I, too, really like the picture of the girls looking at their leaf in their hands. ~ Grammy Barb
Post a Comment