We had a great Trick-or-Treat! It was such a nice evening and the girls looked so cute in their costumes. As I mentioned in my previous post, Claire was a monkey and Anna a banana! My parents came over and walked around our neighborhood with us (sorry... I forgot to get pictures of them) and then we went to Grammy & Papa's house.
Claire got the hang of going up to the door, knocking, and saying "trick-or-treat"! The only problem we experienced was Claire wanted to eat each piece of candy she got. She'd hand it to us and say "open"! We gave her a couple pieces and that seemed to appease her! Next year we will have even more fun with an almost two year old and a three year old!!

2 comments:
The girls look SO CUTE in their costumes!!! The banana was a great idea for Anna. Glad you guys had a wonderful trick-or-treat and fun Halloween!!!
Gee, I'm glad I got to go along with all of you on your "trick or treating" adventure (via these pics). The girls look cute and it is so funny to watch Claire (just like Caroline) going up to each strange door and getting the candy. That sounds like Claire, wanting to eat each new piece of candy she got! She just makes me laugh.... her little personality! Of course, you can't miss going to Grandma and Grandpa's house to give them a "BOO". Cute! ~ Grammy Barb
Post a Comment