With all the pictures from our Fall adventures and Halloween, I am a little late posting Anna's 10 month quilt pictures. She turned 10 months on October 21st. Oh no... we are in double digit numbers. Where does the time go??
Anna is so much fun! She is strong willed, but ohhhh so sweet! She has learned several sign language signs in the last couple weeks, she gives big open mouthed kisses when you ask for a "kiss", she has mastered the sippy cup recently and has taken a step or two. No walking yet, but she is well on her way! I am amazed at how quickly she picks up new things. Ben & I are truly thankful for a vibrant, healthy, loving baby girl. We have been blessed beyond measure!

2 comments:
Oh, I see the beginnings of Caroline's personality! I really think Anna's is a lot like her. They are so strong-willed, yet the sweetest little things you could imagine. Then there's the active, energetic spirit...so fun!
Love all of these pictures! I laughed when I read about her non-smiley morning. We took Catherine's 3 month pics on Sunday too, and she didn't want to crack a smile which isn't like her at all. Must have been something about that day! Anyway, Anna looks so sweet whether she's smiling or not. LOVE the "so big" pic...too cute! She is doing so many things now...where has the time gone? It's hard to believe it was last year at this time we were all getting ready for her arrival!
She is getting to be big and I, too, love the picture of her saying "so big". Darling. I think I see a little of Claire in these pics of Anna. Around the eyes. Ten months is a fun time with a baby. Isn't Sophie a lucky dog.... she gets so much love from the girls and lots of petting and hugs. What dog doesn't like that pampering? Fall makes great picture taking outside. ~ Grammy Barb
Post a Comment