Anna is 11 months old! She is actually just a couple weeks away from her first birthday on December 21st! I was just telling Ben that it really seems like yesterday that I fell and broke my arm and went through labor & delivery just 12 days after the fall. I still can't believe I had a baby with a fractured arm in a sling. Maybe because it was such a memorable experience that her birth is so vivid in my mind. I remember so much more about Anna's birth than I remember about Claire's. Weird!!! Anyway... my sweet girl has almost completed her first year of life. It is such a fun time! She is toddling around all the time now and taking up to 10 steps or so at a time. Claire is definitely her biggest cheerleader! It's fun to see their interaction! Happy 11 Month Birthday Anna! You are our surprise baby and truly the BEST surprise I have ever experienced! Love you bunches Anna Banana!!!
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe Anna's a year old! I remember when she was so little with all that dark hair. Now she has about as much hair as Joanna does!
What a fast year! Anna looks so big in these pictures, but I guess that's to be expected since she is amlost a year old. She's so cute and such a happy girl!
I agree with you about the l & d...I know it's only been 4 months, but I remember so many more details from Catherine's birth than I did when Caroline's was 4 months old. Maybe it's because it's our second pregnancy, but I think it's also since my contractions weren't quite as intense and I was able to stay more focused!
Where has the time gone? It just seems like you had Anna...and now she is almost at her one year birthday. It is scary... how fast time goes flying by for me. Grandma Helen's quilt still looks so pretty behind Anna and her pink and brown outfit, even though she didn't want to sit still for all her pictures. Not a baby anymore, mommy!
~ Grammy Barb
Post a Comment