Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

My family has always celebrated Christmas on the Eve. It's always been such a fun and festive time. My mom does a great job with the food and decorations and this year was no exception! It was a delightful time and of course, Claire loved opening all her gifts!!
Anna is now old enough and big enough to sit front facing in her car seat. The trip over for Christmas at Nuna's was the first time she sat front facing and she loved it! She kicked her legs and giggled the whole ride!

The food was delicious and Claire made several trips around the table... helping herself. That's our Claire!


Claire showing Uncle Craig all the pretty decorations!
My mom had the upstairs decorated sooooo cute. The kids opened up all their gifts upstairs FIRST THING! After we ate, the adults were able to open their gifts downstairs at a slow, leisurely pace! Worked out perfectly!


So festive!!


Anna is truly our Christmas baby!! Look at that sweet ONE year old!


MY adorable nieces, Lauren & Jillian with Anna! One of my favorite pictures!! The girls love their big girl cousins!


Mommy & Anna! My all time FAVORITE Christmas gift. I'm confident she will hold that position for a lifetime! :-)


Connor tempting Miss Anna with a Coke. Paybacks I guess! I've been accused of giving Connor his first taste of pop at the young age of 9 months. GUILTY!!! That's what aunts are for, right?!?!?


Cute, cute, cute! What else can I say about these two??


I just adore this picture of Claire and her Great Grandpa Stephens. I'm so sad it's off centered. Need to do some cropping. It's priceless and this how these two always are when they're together. Such a connection!


Claire opening up all her gifts!!


Aunt Kristen & Uncle Shawn!

Great Grandma McDowell had so much fun watching all the kids open their gifts!

Uncle Scott & Aunt Heather (Nuna & Catherine, too!!)


Daddy holding our Anna Banana!


Nuna & Papa (I somehow didn't get a picture of Papa... sooooo very sad. Sorry Dad) got Claire & Anna a red wagon for Christmas. This was the only gift on Claire's wish list (besides a "kitty cat to come live at my house"). Claire LOVES her wagon, and... NO, she didn't get a cat!!


Caroline & Catherine got a wagon, too! The girls had so much fun playing "picnic" in the wagon!

1 comment:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

We had such a wonderful time! Christmas Eve is always so much fun! Everything was very festive and the food was great! I agree, I loved being upstairs to open the kids' presents...the room was so cute, thanks to Linda Gayle! Love all of the great pictures you took! The girls were so adorable in their wagons!