Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Fun

I had to post these pictures of Claire & Anna in their matching Christmas dresses! It's so much fun dressing girls!!!! Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful season!!
What a silly smile!!

My matching girls!


The only way we could get Anna sitting still was to give her an ornament to play with! Both girls were quite interested in it!


Still checking out the ornament!




So sweet!


Of course... Anna decided the ornament looked edible! STILL everything in the mouth. When will it end??

5 comments:

Cindiep said...

The first picture with Clair and her silly smile looks like your mom and her silly smiles when she was younger! Adorable outfits!

Cindiep said...

The first picture with Clair and her silly smile looks like your mom and her silly smiles when she was younger! Adorable outfits!

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures of the girls at Christmas. It is fun to shop and find all the cute clothes they have for little girls. And when sisters are close in age, it's fun to dress them alike! I remember my mother doing that with my sister and my self (of so many, many years ago).

Maranda said...

Your girls are beautiful! I'm glad for the blogs, too. I miss everyone in Dayton! It's fun to see everyone through the blogs though.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Love the dresses...the girls look wonderful! Hey! That ornament MIGHT just be tasty!!!