Here are Anna's 12 month quilt pictures! I was so sad when I took these pictures because I knew it was the last of her quilt pics. She is really a year old. It's starting to set in. WOW! I am so thankful for a healthy first year for Anna. She is developing and growing and for that I am truly grateful! My prayer for Miss Anna is that her heart is soft and open to things of the Lord and that she gives her life to Him at an early age. We love you more than words can express! Happy 1st Birthday Banana!
This picture was taken today (December 21st) at 9:47 am (her birth date & time).
May be a sign she is DONE!

3 comments:
Really cute pictures of Anna at her 1 year old milestone. I like the candid shots you got of her like standing, etc. She looks like a princess in her pretty pink dress. "Happy Birthday", Anna. I enjoyed your birthday party. ~ Grammy Barb
Okay...she is definitely saying "NO" to the paparazzi!!! So cute...and she has just grown SOOOOO much!
Happy Birthday sweet Anna! We can't believe you are already one year old! You're growing up so fast! Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment