Last Sunday, we celebrated Anna's first year of life! Her actual birthday is December 21st... in just a couple days. This last year has flown by and I can honestly say, it has been the best year of my life! I love being the Mommy to two little girls and I can't imagine my life without them! Anna has truly been the "icing on the cake"! She is so much fun... full of life and spunk! I love her little personality!!!
I split up the birthday party into several posts because I had so many pictures to share! Enjoy looking at my one year old and her fun party!!
These are pictures I took before her party to make her birthday invitation! You can see her birthday outfit that was made for her really well in these pics!
I split up the birthday party into several posts because I had so many pictures to share! Enjoy looking at my one year old and her fun party!!
I loooooove her smile! Lights up a room!!

No comments:
Post a Comment