Deanna, Brittney & I took the kids to go see Santa at the Greene. Ben & I decided not to force the Santa concept on our girls. We are just going to act like he is a make believe or "pretend" character as Claire says! Kind of like Mickey Mouse or something! We really want to instill the true meaning of Christmas with Claire & Anna, but still have fun with Santa. Anyway, we had a great time with Santa! We were actually the only people there because we went during the day. Santa was so friendly and let Claire kind of warm up to him before we took our pictures. We probably spent almost an hour in Santa's house. He gave us books and suckers which Claire really enjoyed. As predicted, Anna was a hysterical mess when I placed her in Santa's lap. Claire cried for a second, but she quickly calmed down when I let her stand by Santa instead of sitting on his knee. Later, she actually sat in his lap and told Santa she wanted a red wagon for Christmas. I had no idea she would say that! It was too cute! Afterward, we all went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was a very festive afternoon!
Warming up to Santa while Claire ate the sucker he gave her!
He was one of the most authentic Santa's I have ever seen and such a nice guy, too!
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love how Anna is looking up at Santa like "who the heck are you and why are you holding me???".
No comments:
Post a Comment