Sunday, April 05, 2009

BUNCO

In January I was invited by some of the girls at church to play Bunco with them. It's a fun dice game that requires no skill (my kind of game)! It's a great time to hang out with some great ladies, chat, eat good food and play a fun game! This month I hosted our monthly Bunco game. It worked out well that I was able to get some really good and much needed Spring cleaning done! Having eight women over is always good motivation to get your house cleaned! We had a blast!! Thanks for coming girls!!
Tracy, Sherry, Paula and Brooke having some Bunco fun!

Brooke with her 6 week old son, Caleb. He is so cute!!


Lori holding one week old Emma Grace (daughter of Paula). We all took turns holding the sweet baby girl! She was, by far, the highlight of the evening!

Enjoying some girl talk!


We also enjoyed some very fattening food! Mmmmmm...


More Bunco fun!!

Jeni & Sherry! Jeni was the Bunco Queen!


I had to add this picture of Tracy's little boy, Elliott! He's wearing the Bunco crown while sweeping. I'm going to email this to his Daddy!!

3 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Love BUNCO! It was so nice of the girls to invite us to be part of their BUNCO fun each month. They're such sweet ladies!
I really wish I'd been able to make it on Thursday, especially after the accident. It would have helped get my mind off of it. I'm so ready to have my Thursday evenings back, at least until next winter!:) So glad you guys had a fun evening!!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I have never played BUNCO! I bought it for a gift for someone else because it was so HIGHLY recommended!
I need to play this!
WHAT FUN!! And to play once a month is sooooo cool!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, Michele!!! Elliott looks so funny.