skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Family Get-Together
My Mom made us dinner last week for a belated birthday celebration for Ben. As usual, the food was amazingly delicious and we just enjoy hanging out with my parents!
Anna found her way into Buffy's crate!
Claire was attempting to sweep up the dog food that Anna spilled all over the place. Claire is by nature a very clean and organized person (I don't where that would come from?!?). Anna, however, is the complete opposite. The dirtier and messier she can get... the better. Ohhh nooo!
Anna has NO fear (also completely opposite from her big sis!). She was going so fast and hard on the rocking horse I thought she was going to fly off!
Nuna & Anna!
Cute photo of two of my favorite people in the world!!
2 comments:
There's nothing like family time! I know I treasure it more than anything, as I know you do too!
Very cute pictures! I wish the girls and I had also been able to be there with Scott and all of you!
Heather... Claire was VERY sad that Caroline & Cat were not there. We actually rode by Scott half way down Salem and rolled down our windows and talked to him. Claire was confused as to why Caroline wasn't in the car with him. She said, "Mommy... I wish my cousin was coming to Nuna's house to play". It was sad. We missed you guys!
Post a Comment