Deanna & I took the kids to the Cincinnati Zoo for the Zoo Babies exhibit going on now. We always enjoy our trips to the zoo and this time was no exception!!
Claire looking thrilled at the elephant exhibit (really... she liked the elephants, but doesn't always like getting her picture taken!).
SHOCKED that Miss Claire touched the snake on display! She liked it so much that she went back for a second touch!
Waiting in line to feed the giraffes! She was soooo excited!
Thankfully we were at the front of the line so the girls didn't have to wait long to feed the giraffe!
I wasn't sure if Anna would actually hand the cracker over, but she did great! This little girl never ceases to amaze me!
One of my favorite animals of all time!
Claire and Anna sat and watched the giraffes for quite some time! This was probably their favorite exhibit!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
FUN!!
We went to the zoo yesterday too!
The zoo rocks!!
We had a great time, I just wish a few school buses would have stayed home yesterday. ;)
Post a Comment