Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Picking Strawberries

Awhile back, Grammy & Papa took Claire to pick strawberries. Claire has been with them several times to pick various types of berries and she loves it! I think she likes it so much because she is a berry lover and she knows that berry picking = free reign to eat as many berries as humanly possible! Grammy said she definitely ate more than she put in her basket!

This one looks good...

See my strawberry, Papa?

Yep... it's delicious!


I love strawberries!

1 comment:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Love the strawberry chin!!

Emma is IN LOVE with strawberries and when she was Claire's age I took her picking and she would put five or six in her little pail...then sit down and eat them...then proceeded to do this the entire time we were there...I was worried she would be SICK!! I feel certain she single handedly ate AT LEAST a quart!

A wonderful experience for Claire!!!