Monday, April 02, 2007

Claire & Sophie

Sophie & Claire are loving the beautiful weather! I thought these were the cutest pictures of my girls together! I especially love the last one! Sophie is wonderful with Claire even though recently Claire has really started to invade her space. Claire's new favorite hobby is pulling herself up onto Sophie's dog dish and playing in the water and has attempted on several occasions to eat her dog food. I really am starting to believe that Claire thinks she is a dog...





4 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

They are going to be best friends! Such cute pictures of them together!

The Fam said...

I'm worried Anna is too! I'm pretty sure she thinks dog food is a delicacy. She always comes to me with a mouthful and says, MMmmmmm. yikes! I think these girls need human siblings sooner than later.

Anonymous said...

What special pictures of Claire and Sophie. You really have to stop and think what feelings are being displayed in these pictures. Love, devotion, attraction, gentleness, protection,and growing friendship. Nothing like a child and their dog.
Barb H.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I LOVE these pictures of your two sweethearts! PRECIOUS!