Friday, April 20, 2007

PLAY TIME!

I got some comments about being a blog slacker, so I took some pictures today even though we really weren't doing much! Just some cute pictures of Claire doing what she loves best... PLAYING! She is such a great little "player". She has a really long attention span and can play by herself for long periods of time, although I am usually on the ground playing with her! We have so much fun! She has become VERY active. Ben & I are amazed at how quickly she can get from point A to point B! It can be scary at times. You cannot take your eyes off her for a second! She is really close to pulling herself to a standing position, any day now I'm sure! What a fun age! So many people have told me 9 months to a year is so exciting and they are right!
This pic shows her balance. She gets that right leg up like this all the time! Watch out!

Claire's "quick crawl"... boy, is she ever fast!




Claire loves playing with my exercise ball! She pulls herself up on it and tries to eat it and bangs on it. It's quite a scene!






This is her bad habit. Claire loves to pull herself up onto the entertainment center and play with all the fun buttons!



4 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

Thanks for the pictures, Michele. She is of course very cute. She seems to be changing a lot lately. She may be walking soon!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Such cute play pictures! You can really see Claire's enthusiasm, and what a strong girl she is! Isn't playtime the best? Caroline and I would love to get together and play with you and Claire soon!!!!

I forgot to mention in the last post, but I couldn't get over how Claire looks like Ben in many of the pictures. I bet Sue just loves that...her first grandchild and she looks so much like her Daddy!

Anonymous said...

I like this little variety of pics you put on this blog. Claire shows many different expressions on her cute little face on these. Movement... movement.... it's just beginning. Walking will make life even more fun for mommy & daddy.

Sorry, McDowell side of the family, but she sure has the Cutting looks (thanks to daddy, Ben!).

I told Heather, that I bet Grandpa and Grandma Cutting probably "are popping their buttons"..... (For all you young people).. that's an old -fashioned expression. Nuna... wait till the next baby!!!!! No matter who they look like or favor ~ the importance is on each baby being healthy and normal and that is Claire!
Barb

The Vachas said...

I love the quick crawling picture with her little leg kicked out. She is going to be up and walking in no time at all. The way she is sitting reminds me of Kendall when she was thinking of walking.