Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ollie the Cutie!!!

Shawn & Kristen (& the kids!), have the cutest Springer Spaniel ever! I have mentioned Oliver before, but he really is such a cute and sweet dog. He is perfect for their family and they just adore him. They adopted him as a baby from the Humane Society last year. Boy did they find a wonderful pound puppy!
I had to post some pictures so you can see for yourself how adorable he is! Claire loved playing with him and he definitely enjoyed giving Claire all sorts of puppy kisses!


Boy... this cool grass is feeling good!


I am so comfy... I may just fall asleep.


Almost asleep...

And he's down for the count! I was amazed at how quickly Ollie fell asleep. There were kids playing and screaming and I was standing there taking pictures and he was out in minutes. It was pretty funny. He's such a laid back puppy!

1 comment:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Isn't he a doll baby?!?! What a sweet dog! He is so good with the kids, and loves to give those puppy kisses too!!!