The highlight of our trip was Sam! We LOVED seeing Sam the Giraffe up close and personal. That is something you do not get to do at the zoo. We actually were very disappointed when we recently went to the Columbus Zoo and they had no giraffe. Well, we definitely got our fill of Giraffe yesterday. We spent a lot of time feeding, petting and just admiring this amazing creature. They are so strange, yet so neat looking. I'd never been so close to such a large animal and it was quite an experience. I am so glad Claire was able to have this experience at such a young age!
I think I had more fun at the ranch than Claire! Everyone knows I am a sucker for animals!
I love this picture of Claire and Sam! You can just see the excitement on her face!
Feeding Sam hay! This is actually on the hayride!

3 comments:
That is so TOTALLY awesome!!! To be so very close! An amazing animal!
Your pictures are so amazing!! You are so right, you don't get that at a zoo!! Do you know if they are closed now? Noah would LOVE that! I absolutely LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the picture of Claire looking up at Sam and him looking down at her! It's frameable!!
How neat! The pictures you got of Sam are almost like paintings, and not real. It's amazing to see him so up close and personal. What a great experience for Claire!
Although, it kinda of makes me sad to see such a beautiful creature out of his element without any other giraffe friends.:)
Post a Comment