Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cake & Gifts!

Some cute pictures of Anna eating her birthday cupcake and opening up her gifts!
I had lots of cute, little helpers to open Anna's gifts!


Claire loved showing Anna her presents! She is a very good big sister!

Grammy captured these cute pictures of Anna playing with her new toys! Thanks to everyone for all the fun gifts!!






I had to post this picture of Anna "attacking" Claire! Anna always tries to grab the bows out of Claire's hair. Look at Anna's face! She definitely has a mischievous streak!!!




Anna eating her birthday cupcake!


She loved it! YUM!!!


Claire enjoyed the cupcakes, too!




Anna's hand in the cupcake. It actually ended up being a fairly mess-free event!

2 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

Thanks so much for inviting us! We had a blast! Anna was so adorable...I love 1st birthdays! You did a great job with the decorations and everything looked wonderful! Happy Birthday, Anna! You are a sweet 1 year old!

Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue said...

OH MY WORD!!!!! Anna is looking more like Claire everyday!!!! Just noticed it!!! Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!