Monday, April 02, 2007

Neighbor Friends

I love these pictures of Claire with our neighbor girls! In the first picture Kimberly is holding Claire. Just as a quick background note... Ben has lived his whole life in the house we live in. His parents brought him home from the hospital to this house! Several of the neighbors in our court have been here as long or longer than Ben, including Kimberly. Kim is just a year older than Ben so they have known each other their whole lives! Kim has Down's Syndrome and still lives with her parents although she is very high functioning and has a job! She is so sweet and keeps very close watch over our house! She questions everyone that pulls into our driveway!!! Jessica is Kim's best friend and she lives a couple blocks down the road! They are so funny together and VERY loud!!! I always know when Kim & Jessica are nearing our court because I can hear them a mile away and usually they are singing a Shania Twain song! They are very sweet girls and I look forward to Claire getting to know both of them!



3 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

OH! OH! OH! I just love that! What cool neighbors to have!

kendall harris said...

They sound like tons of fun. That is so cute.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

What a special post!!!!!!