Yesterday evening this picture of Claire made the 6:00 Channel 2 evening newscast! I emailed the 2 News weather team with the picture and they used it as there backdrop! They even mentioned Claire's name! It was so exciting! I was so thankful that one of the Meteorologists emailed me to let me know that they were using my picture so I was able to call our family and some friends to give them a heads up! I was also able to record it! Claire will love seeing it someday!

7 comments:
Such a sweet picture...definitely one to frame of Claire's TV debut! Maybe a future career in television will be in her sights!
I just happen to catch it on T.V. that evening. A star in the making, maybe? A neat thing to have them pick Claire's picture.
Barb H.
That is so neat! It is definitely a great advertisement for spring!
Thanks for calling us Michele, it was nice seeing our little movie star on TV. That was a fun day at Cox. I am glad you got such a cute shot of Claire fo them to use.
Kendall would like Claire's autograph before she hits the big time. First the weather, next the Oscars. That is a very cute picture of Claire. I'm sorry I missed it on TV.
That is so cool- I wish I would have seen it.
Oh--we're so bummed we missed it! It was definately a perfect pic for the weather we were having!
Post a Comment