Sunday, July 27, 2008

10th Anniversary

On July 25th, Ben & I celebrated 10 years of marriage! It's been a DECADE! Oh my goodness!! That just sounds like a long time, which in turn makes me feel old (in a good way though!).
Last year we went to Fleming's for dinner to celebrate our anniversary and it was so good Ben made reservations again, but we were both feeling a little under the weather so we are postponing our dinner to Fleming's for a day when we feel better. So instead, Grammy & Papa watched the girls and we went to the Greene to see a movie, walk around and we got a sandwich and soup! It was nice and laid back! Since diamonds represent the ten year anniversary, Ben surprised me with diamond earrings to match the necklace he gave me when Anna was born. It was so nice and completely unexpected! Thanks babe... I LOVE them!
We have now been together half of our lives! I don't remember my life without Ben. We have literally grown up together and I am so thankful I met him at such a young age. I can't wait too see what the next 10 years bring for us!!

Grammy & Papa got us an anniversary cake!



Claire is really into celebrations right now since we just celebrated her birthday!


This is a blurry picture of the cake, but I thought it was so funny because you can see Claire sneaking some icing!!

6 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

Congratulations on 10 years! That is so wonderful! You guys are an awesome couple and an awesome family! May God richly bless your next 10 years!

Anonymous said...

"Happy Anniversary"! Congratulations on your 10th. You have a been a very blessed couple during these past ten years. Enjoy each day and they soon add up to a whole year. And then those years turn into ten more years!
You have a beautiful family. Praise God. ~ Grammy Barb ~

Maranda said...

Congratulations! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies! Many blessings for the many years to come!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Happy, happy anniversary!!!

Cindiep said...

Congratulations! And you are right, I can't really remember you with out Ben except for your diaper years! Time flies......
cindiep

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry this is late. I'm very behind in blogging. I know you and Ben have had a wonderful 10 years and there are many more to come!