My friend from high school, Jeni, gave us this adorable outfit with matching shoes for Anna. She embroidered the initial "A" on it. She sells the cutest stuff on her website and she will monogram the item to add that personal touch. I love anything personalized and it kind of got started when I found such cute, handmade items on eBay and now I love Etsy as well. It's just so much fun and is so darn cute!! I had to post these pictures of Anna in her outfit! Thanks Jeni!!
Jeni has a website as I mentioned and sells on Etsy. Here are the links...
and...
Anna is on the move! She can sit up from a lying position and she's even crawled a bit. It's amazing how quickly they develop at this age! I also forgot to post her 6 month well check results. She is 16 lbs 10 oz (50th percentile), 28.25 inches long (95th percentile) and her head is in the 50th percentile. She is our string bean!! She is healthy and happy and we love her to death! She has added such a fun dimension to our family. Such a sweet, sweet girl!

4 comments:
I'm so glad this fit Anna! She looks so adorable in it! I LOVE the stuff in this line!!!
Maybe, if Baby Girl ever arrives, we can get a picture of the girls together in these sets. It would be too cute...Anna will be a big girl in her hot pink and Baby Girl will be little in her light pink! Both so pretty in PINK!
OH, she is truly a gem!
Oh, "little Ben" girl, Anna, looks adorable in this pink and green outfit. I love the shoes too!!! How nice of your friend to do this for you. We love our dear friends. They are special people in our lives.
Well, Miss Anna, you are certainly growing right along. Looks like you might have a different "build" than your big sister. (???)
~ Grammy Barb ~
I love Anna, she is just so adorable and just happy! The outfit is adorable on her!
Post a Comment