Monday, July 14, 2008

Jump, Jump, Jumperoo!

About a month ago, Ben put the Jumperoo together for Anna. This was one of Claire's favorite things when she was Anna's age so I wondered how Anna would like it. Well, it didn't take long to find out the answer to my question. Almost immediately after we put her in the Jumperoo, she figured out what she was suppose to do and started jumping away. It was so funny. She jumps and giggles! She goes crazy in this thing. Claire loves watching her and she says, "Jump, Anna, Jump!". Both Claire & Anna have really enjoyed the Jumperoo. This is by far one of their favorites. I think it's good to develop their leg muscles and burn off some of that baby fat. I remember after Claire used it for awhile her legs got thinner. Anna doesn't quite have the thunder thighs Claire had so we may not see any change, but it'll be good exercise for Anna!!


3 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

Oh, yes! We loved the jumperoo too! We will have to see if our 2nd little guy likes it as much!

BTW, one of the best toys I have bought Noah this summer is a mini trampoline, I bet Claire would like one of those too!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Go Anna! The jumperoo is great! You look like a natural jumper, and I know how well you are doing as you're beginning to crawl! I think you just might be a busy little girl like your big sister and cousin!

Watch out, with 3 little girls on the move!!!

Anonymous said...

My,Anna is sure moving through lots of new development stages! How fast the months are going since she was born. She is growing so fast it just doesn't seem possible she is ready to start doing these new activities. What fun to compare sisters; even though we know they can be completely different. You go, Anna.
~ Grandma Barb ~