I am late posting this (as usual!!), but a couple weeks ago we took Claire to the Rec Center for Bubblefest. My friends Deanna & Brian and Cynetta also came with their kids. We had fun, although I think Claire was a little young to really enjoy it fully. She seemed to more interested in the balloons they used to decorate than going to the bubble stations. It was still fun. I actually think Ben & Brian had more fun than the kids!!!
At this station they painted bubble wrap and then put it on the white paper.
Ben would blow these huge balloons and the kids would try to pop them! I think Landon got this one!
Claire, Landon & Noah watching Brian blow bubbles.

1 comment:
I am so behind too Michele! I have at least 5 posts I need to put on. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that is behind. THat seems to be my thing in the last few months.:)
Anyway, Bubblefest looks like a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment