A couple weeks ago Grammy & Grandpa took Claire to Possum Creek Metro Park. Claire was able to get up close & personal with the farm animals. Claire loves animals so this is the perfect field trip for her! She talked about the animals and the different sounds they made for days after their adventure!
Intently watching the animals!
I still can't believe how close Claire was able to get to the turkey's.
Claire had the awesome opportunity to feed a lamb (or "baby sheep" according to Claire!!). Whenever I was feeding Anna, Claire would tell me all about giving the baby sheep a bottle of milk! She was very proud of herself!
Papa and Claire looking at the pigs!
Claire loved driving the tractor with Papa!

3 comments:
Such delightful pictures of Claire with her grandparents, but more importantly Claire with the farm animals. These tell of quite a neat adventure "up close and personal" with the lamb, pigs, and turkeys. How cute Claire is in these pics with the animals. Little children clearly remember their encounters with animals. What a great experience with Grammy and Papa, too.
~ Barb ~
I think I want to go with Claire's Grammy to see the animals and get a cupcake!!!! What fun!
Such adorable pictures of Claire with the animals! I know how much she loves them!!! What a fun time for her, and Tom and Sue!
Looking at your post reminded me of when we went with my parents to see all animals at Young's. I couldn't get Caroline or Grandpa away from them when it was time to leave...too much fun feeding and petting!
Post a Comment