Aunt Kristen, Aunt Heather & I took the girls (minus Lauren... she was at camp & Anna was with Grammy) to COSI! We had a great time and the girls really seemed to have fun together. Claire & Caroline are a little young to enjoy all that COSI has to offer, but they had a nice area for young kids. We just had a nice time hanging out with our family!!
A group shot!
Jillian & Claire. Claire loves her older cousins and they are wonderful with her!
So sweet... Claire, Jillian and Caroline holding hands
Such a good teacher! Jilli is trying to show the little girls how to use a hula hoop!
Claire & Caroline pretending to drive! I know that'll be here before we know it!

2 comments:
What a great adventure day! Super to have some of the girl cousins together along with their Mommies. I just love the one picture of Jillian walking down the hall with Caroline and Claire holding her hands. Precious moment. A special, fun, exciting day.
~ Grammy Barb ~
What a fun day that was! I'm so glad we could all go together!
Post a Comment