Yesterday was a walk with family, today was a walk with friends! Deanna and I met at Cox Arboretum and took Landon & Claire on a walk! It was another pretty day and both Deanna and I wanted to get out and get some much needed fresh air after a long winter couped up! We had a nice time chatting and of course, taking pictures of our babies! They are so cute together. Claire was VERY interested in Landon's ears and shoes as you can see by the pictures!
Claire wouldn't leave poor Landon's ears alone!
Claire eating Landon's shoe. She has a history of attempting to eat her shoes and others! That's my girl... loves shoes!





6 comments:
They are too cute together..definitely buddies! A future couple, possibly???????
Future couple??!!? Not if Anna has anything to say about it! ;)
You guys look like you had a fun time! I wish I didn't have to work. We are jealous we didn't get to go!
We had a great time. You are too quick at getting your post up. I can never beat you to it. Cute post! We do have cute kids, don't we?
Brittney,
We missed you & Anna yesterday! We will do it very often!! I can't wait for all of us to get our kids together this spring & summer. It'll be so much fun! Poor Landon is going to have girls crawling all over him (literally!!). Believe me, if Ben has anything to say about it, "future couple" won't even be in our vocabulary until Claire is like 30 years old!!
3o years old? Uncle Scott is thinking never...at least for Caroline! I can't even think about that right now, because she is always going to be Daddy's little girl.
You guys do have cute kids! These are great pictures!
Post a Comment