So yesterday when we went to Cox Arboretum, I thought it would be a great time to get some cute pictures of Claire sitting next to the flowers. I had envisioned her softly caressing the flowers or sniffing them or smiling real pretty next to the flowers. Well, I was wrong! Claire was much more interested in playing in the dirt and grabbing the leaves and mulch around her! It was so funny! The pictures did turn out cute and I somehow managed to get a couple of her where she didn't have a fist full of dirt in her hand and mouth... YUCK!







4 comments:
They are cute pictures! I know what you mean about imagining what the pictures would be like and these babies don't have the same thing in mind as their dreaming mothers. Oh, well, the pictures are great anyway.
Claire is much prettier than the flowers!:) What a cute post!
I forgot to say that the pictures on Deanna's blog are so cute too! I just love the commentary from Landon's perspective. The comments matched the pictures perfectly. I laughed so much at the comment about the ring and it dropping and the kisses. Their expressions were priceless!
Nothing cuter than little girls with flowers all around them and a sun bonnet on! Pictures to cherish years from now!
Barb H.
Post a Comment