Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Jillian!

It's hard to believe, but my niece, Jillian, just turned 6 years old on March 1st! We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with family and had a great time! We love you Jill-Bug (and I am the only one that can call her that by the way... no nick names for Jillian except I can call her Jill-Bug)! Jillian is definitely the family source of entertainment! She is so silly and always making us laugh! You're a good girl, Jillian!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JILLIAN!" It doesn't seem possible that you are now 6 years old. My, you are getting to be a big girl, aren't you? It looks like you had a very nice birthday party with lots of presents. I bet you had so much fun.
Barb (Heather's mommy)

Anonymous said...

By the way, Michele, this is the first picture I have ever seen of your Grandmother in Cedarville. I hope she is able to enjoy the grandchildren. Barb

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Hard to believe Miss Jillian is SIX years old! How special to have great grandparents join the special day!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

What a fun time! It's so special when family is all together!

Tami said...

Happy birthday, Jillian!
Looks like a fun party with all of you together. Time with great grandparents is so special. I know you will cherish those pictures of them with Claire.