This evening I worked at the hospital so Ben, Grammy & Grandpa took Claire & Sophie on a long walk since it was such a beautiful day! They got some really cute pictures of their time together!
Very cute pictures of Grammy and Grandpa with Claire!
Isn't this weather wonderful? I hope it stays and we can continue to take lots of walks! There are so many things to see, hear, and smell outside...very intriguing to little busy bodies!!!!!
4 comments:
She looks so adorable in that red outfit! What great pictures--it really was a beautiful day!
Yeah for Grandpa & Grandma.... getting to take Claire out for a walk on this beautiful day. Isn't it just wonderful... grandparents?
Barb H.
I LOVE THE OUTFIT!!! ou knw how I love hats, she is too way too cute for words. Looks like a great day!
Very cute pictures of Grammy and Grandpa with Claire!
Isn't this weather wonderful? I hope it stays and we can continue to take lots of walks! There are so many things to see, hear, and smell outside...very intriguing to little busy bodies!!!!!
Post a Comment