Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Musical

Tonight Claire & I went to Connor & Lauren's Spring Musical at their school. Lauren had several speaking parts and did a GREAT job! The musical was so cute and very entertaining. Claire was enthralled with the music and all the hand motions by the kids!





Notice Shawn with his "Crackberry"? What is very interesting is that he somehow managed to remember his Blackberry, but forgot his camera, so I had to take pictures of his children in their musical. Hmmmmm????



Lauren in one of her speaking parts! GOOD JOB LAUREN!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Lauren! You may have alittle "ham bone" in you and will be in plays and musicals when you get in high school. Looks like you've grown so much since I last saw you in person. I'm proud of you, because many young boys and girls your age are afraid to stand up in front of an audience and say or do anything!!! Claire you are a big "little" sweetie for making it through watching a musical. Good family times.
Barb H.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Great job Lauren! You're are a very good little actress!!!!!

Tami said...

Electronic gadgets will do that to guys! Lauren looks so pretty and so grown up.

The Abrahams said...

I am sure Claire will be great in musicals- as long as she is not a singing sunflower:) Elise is banned from anything of the sort because she competes with the music and "sings" as loud as she can- we learned that the hard way at church!