Monday, March 05, 2007

Claire's Hiding Place!

When we were at my grandparents house on Saturday Claire was rolling all over the place like she normally does, but this time she found her way under their coffee table and she was so proud of herself! It was the cutest thing! I got some great pictures of her & her cousin Connor together under the table!!




Just a cute picture of Connor & Claire! Connor is so sweet with his new cousins, Claire & Caroline! I don't think most 9 year old boys are so good with babies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet pictures of Connor and Claire. Isn't it funny how she was not afraid to roll under the table.
Barb :)

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Connor definately has a soft spot for his sweet baby girl cousins...it is great to see the photos!

Anonymous said...

I look good don't I

Ben, Michele, Claire, Anna said...

Yes... Connor, you are VERY cute!!!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Such cute pictures! I just love the one of Connor and Claire looking right at the camera!